Zebra P330i from is the perfect solution for simple, straightforward
card printing and personalization. The P330i also offers the most dynamic
feature set with options such as built-in Ethernet and contact and contactless
smart card encoding. It is simply the most powerful card printer in its class.
A new standard has been set for high performance, single-sided color card printing.
The P330i single-sided full-color Zebra card printer is part of
the latest evolution of the famous P300 card printer series from Zebra. It
offers a dynamic feature set with options such as Ethernet, magnetic encoding,
smart card encoding, and an oversize card hopper. The P330i Zebra printer
adapts easily to your changing needs.
·Single-sided full-color direct-to-card ID card printer ideal for
moderate volume card printing applications
·Special features: field-upgradeable options for changing needs,
enhanced image quality, and an intuitive interface
·Optional upgrades: 220 capacity card feeder, magnetic stripe
encoding, smart card encoding, Ethernet connectivity
1. Easy to use
Setting new standards, the single-sided, full-color Zebra Eltron
P330i printer is loaded with user-friendly features, making it the most
powerful printer in its class. The P330i Zebra card printer has an innovative
printhead assembly which opens wide to allow for simple ribbon replacement. In
addition, unlike some card printers which communicate with LED lights, the
P330i communicates via LCD panel. This display offers easy-to-understand
prompts and commands, so you'll always know the status of your print jobs.
2. Enhanced iSeries Functionality
The Zebra Eltron P330i card printer features the iSeries
Intelligent Printing System that makes high image quality card printing a
simple function for all users. iSeries features include intelligent color
optimization, enhanced ribbon formulation, ribbon image counter, low ribbon
notification, and more!
3. A two-year Warranty
With its innovative, highly reliable angled feeder design, there
is simply no better choice than the Zebra P330i printer for mission critical applications.
Enjoy glitch-free batch printing with its standard 16 MB memory. Plus, the
P330i features a 2-year warranty (including the printhead) that includes a
1-year loaner printer service should your printer require any repairs.
4. Optional larger capacity
card feeder (field-upgradeable)
The P330i Zebra printer adapts easily to your changing needs. If
you intend to print a large volume of cards, add a 220 capacity card feeder to
your P330i printer.
5. Optional Ethernet
Run your card application securely over a network with
6. Optional encoding
Add magnetic encoding and contact and contactless smart card
encoding for access control, tracking time and attendance and more!
·Access control cards
·Employee and visitor ID cards
·Student and faculty ID cards
·Personalized membership and loyalty cards
- 144 cards/hour for color, single side (YMCKO)
- 600 cards/hour for resin black (K)
- Windows® Drivers: 2000, XP, Server 2003; Vista (32/64 bits), and Windows 7 (32/64 bits) compatible
- Two (2) year warranty on card printer and original printhead (unlimited passes) - if shipped on or after January 1, 2007
- One (1) year warranty applies to printers shipped prior to January 1, 2007
- Color dye submlimation or monochrome thermal transfer printing
- 25 seconds per card full color single sided (YMCKO)
- 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) print resolution
- Smart card contact - ISO 7816 encoder (30 mil cards only)
- Smart card MIFARE®/DESFire and HID iClass® encoder (30 mil cards only)
- Magnetic encoder (20-40 mil cards only) 3 track HiCo/LoCo
- Code 128 B & C with & without check digit
- 2 of 5 & 2 of 5 Interleaved
- PDF-417 2D bar code and other symbologies can be printed via Windows® drivers.
- True Type fonts via Windows drivers.
- Types: PVC, PVC Composite, UHF Gen 2 RFID, Adhesive backed
- Card width/length: ISO CR-80 - ISO 7810, 2.12" (54mm) X 3.385" (86mm)
- Magnetic Stripe - ISO 7811
- Card thickness: 10 mil (.25mm) to 60 mil (1.524mm)
- Card feeder capacity: 100 cards (30 mil)
- Card output hopper capacity: 100 cards (30mil)
- Optional card feeder capacity: 220 cards (30mil)
- iSeries Printers require the use of Zebra iSeries ribbons for full color printing and Zebra TrueColors Monochrome ribbons for single-color printing (See supplies listed)
- Built-in Ethernet (optional)
- 100 ~ 240 Volts AC, 50 ~ 60 Hz (auto switching)
- 4 MB image memory standard
- FCC Class B, CE, UL and CUL approved
- Operating Temperature: 60°F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C)
- Operating humidity: 20% to 65% non condensing
- Storage temperature: 23°F to 158°F (-5°C to 70°C)
None (Printer Only)Basic Starter Kit (Printer, 1 YMCKO Ribbon 800015-440, 1 Cleaning Kit (IDCG-CK-4), and 200 PVC Cards CR8030-WH)Complete System (Printer, 1 YMCKO Ribbon 800015-440, 1 Cleaning Kit (IDCG-CK-4), 200 PVC Cards CR8030-WH, CardExchange Entry Software and Web Cam)
- Storage Humidity: 20% to 70% non-condensing
IDCardGroup.com Starter Kits