ASTHA BNC-600F Banknote Counting Machines has the capacity of 200 Notes and it can count at the speed of 100 notes per 4 seconds. This supper efficient machine has vacuum type feed system with the capability of Up to 200 notes & 0.07 ~ 0.12 mm thickness of notes is perfect for industrial use. Its Super Bright LED display and the interface user friendly. This 4-wheeled floor mount machine with the weight of 45 kg provides the required portability.
- Counting Speed: 100/4 Sec.
- Type: 4 Wheel Floor Mounted
- 100 % accurate Counting
- Note Holder Capacity: Approx 210 Notes at a time
- Designed & Architectured: Taiwan
- Assembled in: Hong Kong
- UV detection level specialized for Bangladesh currency.
- Separate dual display system as per Bangladesh Bank circular.
BNC-600F ( Built in UV Mode Fake Note Detector)
Country of Origin
Country of Assembly
100 notes per 4 seconds
Note Holder Capacity
|Approx 210 Notes at a time|
785 mm(H) X 350 (W)mm X 300 mm(D)
0.07 ~ 0.12 mm
220v, 50 Hz
OK Stamp Module, UV Detection, Remote Display
Free of cost ( Built in the Machines)
Free of cost
One Year Free Services in Dhaka City, One Year Spare Parts, Six Month Electronic & Electrical Item Warranty. In Case out of Dhaka Then TA/DA Applicable.