Abandon paper-based workflows. Advance office efficiency with fast, intuitive scanning that turns hard copies into useful digital data. Rely on clear, legible results from a compact scanner designed to enhance collaboration.
Transform paper into business flow
- Send scanned files where you need them—directly to cloud storage or SharePoint®.
- File size matters—ensure files are saved with size in mind—automatically compress large files.
- Straighten out your paper shuffle—transform hard copies into easy-to-use files
- Look sharp by producing clear, legible scans at up to 600-dpi resolution.
Simple scanning—ready, set, go
- Save time and simplify complex scan jobs with HP Smart Document Scan Software.
- Fits in around the office—preserve work space with a compact scanner designed to fit your floor plan.
- Create one-touch scanning efficiency by assigning your favorite settings to a single button.d TWAIN driver.
- IT time and effort, saved—simplify deployments, installations, and event alerts.
- Accurately capture the right content, using auto-scan mode, crop, and color detection.
- Full speed ahead—breeze through sheet after sheet at speeds of up to 30 pages and 60 images per minute.
- Count on this workhorse to deliver again and again with a design that can handle up to 4000 pages per day.
- Spend energy wisely—this scanner turns off automatically when it’s not needed to help reduce energy costs.
-bit (internal), 24-bit (external); 256
Digital Sending Standard Functions
Local or network folder; e-mail; SharePoint 2007 2010; Office
365; Cloud destinations including HP Flow CM; Google Drive; SkyDrive; Box;
Dropbox; Evernote; SugarSync; FTP; printer; fax; user-defined command-line
application; web folder
Standard: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; Optional: EMEA: Silex SX-DS-3000U1
Fast Ethernet USB Device Server; Silex SX-3000GB Gigabit Ethernet USB Device
Server; Silex SX-DS-3000WAN 802.11n Wireless and Gigabit Ethernet USB Device
Server; Silex SX-DS-4000U2 High Performance Gigabit Ethernet USB Device Serve
Recommended daily duty cycle: 4000 pages
Paper (plain, inkjet), envelopes, labels, cards (business,
insurance, embossed, plastic ID, redit)
Letter; legal; A4; A5; A6; A8; custom sizes; long page support
up to 122 in
2 line, 16 character LCD; Buttons (Cancel, Simplex, Duplex,
Tools, Power, OK, Up, Down)
HP TWAIN, Smart Document Scan Software (SDSS), Scanner Tools
Utility (STU), Nuance PaperPort, Readiris Pro, Cardiris Pro, WIA, EMC ISIS
Compatible Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP3
Minimum System Requirements
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista: 2 GHz
processor; 2GB RAM; 177MB free hard drive space (before installing only the
minimally required driver and tools module); USB 2.0; 1024 x 768 SVGA monitor;
Windows XP, Service Pack 3: 1.6 GHz processor; 1GB RAM; 177MB free hard drive
space (before installing only the minimally required driver and tools module);
USB 2.0; 1024 x 768 SVGA monitor
Power Supply Type: External power supply
Power Requirements: Input voltage: Universal AC adapter 100 to 240 VAC (50/60
Hz), 1.56 amp output
Power Consumption: 26.4 watts (Scanning), 5.26 watts (Ready), 1.43 watts
(Sleep), 0.23 watts (Auto-Off), 0.23 watts (Off)
Acoustic Power Emissions: 6.1 B(A)
Operating Temperature Range: 50 to 95 deg. F / 10 to 35 deg. C
Recommended Operating Temperature: 50 to 95 deg. F / 10 to 35 deg. C
Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 149 deg. F / -40 to 65 deg. C
Non-Operating Humidity Range: 0 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
Operating Humidity Range: 15 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
Recommended Humidity Operating Range: 15 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
12.2 x 7.18 x 7.24" / 30.99 x 18.24 x 18.39cm
Maximum: 12.2 x 22.27 x 14.23" / 30.99 x 56.57 x 36.14cm (with trays
- Cleaning Kits: HP ADF Cleaning Cloth Package (C9943B)
- Maintenance Kits: HP Scanjet Enterprise Flow 5000 s2 ADF Roller Replacement Kit, (L2740A)